You may ask what are the facts I need to know about Infinix S5 Pro? Is there anything amazing or new in Infinix S5 Pro that is not in Infinix S5 or other infinix Android phones? Or what are the strange features in Infinix S5 Pro that I can hardly find in the previous version of Infinix S series? This article will show you everything you have been expecting to know about Infinix S5 Pro.
Now, Infinix S5 Pro is another Infinix S series from Infinix mobile. This Smartphone came with some great features like pop up selfie camera, Octa Core processor with MediaTek Helio Chipset, 48MP rear camera, IPS LCD screen type, and 4000mAh non-removable battery. When I first see the pop-up selfie camera of this Smartphone it makes me thought of a new way of taking a selfie with Infinix S series. Although, Tecno mobile has released this kind of Smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera like Tecno Cammon 15.
So, how does the performance of Infinix S5 Pro aligned with all these great features that came with it? And, what did all these jargons mean to me? Here are your answers to all these questions.
Infinix S5 Pro Performance
- What does the Octa Core 2.3 GHz Processor mean? This means that this processor has about 8 cores with a maximum speed of 2.3GHz and each core of this processor can perform the operation of data independently. With these 8 cores multiple tasks can be handled simultaneously and efficiently without consuming much of the device resource like the battery. However, this processor can carry out a highly concentrated task at a very high speed and this will enable your device to run apps with high resolution graphics like games without any hindrances.
- What does the MediaTek Helio Chipset mean? Well, Chipset is simply an integrated circuit (I.C.) that controls the data movement within the electronic components in an electronic board like control of data within an internal storage device, RAM, and Processor. So this MediaTek Helio Chipset was produced by MediaTek and launched around the late year 2018. It supports Full HD resolution display, battery life management (minimizes consumption of battery), and other AI capabilities like Face ID. This means it can handle more of video data faster which will result in a good gaming experience.
- What does 4GB RAM mean? RAM is an acronym for Read Access Memory which is part of the three types of memory that are available on most smartphones which include internal storage and microSD card memory. But RAM store data temporarily only within the period the phone is on. In a Smartphone, RAM plays an important role in determining how fast your app can run once it has been temporarily stored in the RAM. This means the more of RAM your phone is having, the more of apps can be run simultaneously and the faster your apps will run. So 4GB RAM is a good deal when having it on a Smartphone.
- What does the 48MP Rear Camera mean? This simply means 48 Mega Pixels (48 million pixels) of the back camera. That is, this camera can capture more detail of any image which as a result forms the real nature of the image being captured. With 48MP you are sure of capturing your pictures in a large format without losing the quality. Although, this 48MP does not guaranty you high quality of the image captured except all of your pictures will always be in large format when this 48MP camera is used. Therefore, the more of the MP of your Smartphone camera has the more image detail and bigger format of image your camera will capture. This 48MP camera will be a good option when you are printing your picture on a large picture frame. The other side of this 48MP camera is that, it will always create large file sizes and this will be taking more space of storage on your Smartphone.
- How does the 4000mAh non-removable battery affect my Infinix S5 Pro? This means 4000 milli-Ampere hour and milli-Ampere hour determines the sum amount of energy the battery can provide in an hour when fully charged. The time your battery takes to be drain depends on apps or features of the phone that you use. Like when you use the flashlight, Wi-Fi, and a heavy game app at the same time, this may drain your battery quicker. However, with this 4000mAh your battery may last longer after being fully charged depending on the usage.
- What is the IPS LCD Screen Type? IPS LCD means In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display this type of screen is used in many smartphones like Apple iPhones, Nokia phones, Tecno phones and other phones brand. This screen type has color consistency, high resolution with a clear picture when viewing at wider angles. This IPS LCD is good at displaying the accurate color of an image being view. So this is a good screen type as you will have a high quality of the graphic display.
What are the things I need to know about Infinix S5 Pro?
This Infinix S5 Pro is a new Smartphone from Infinix mobile that has a pop-up selfie camera that always pop-up and goes off automatically when the camera is switch to selfie through the camera app. It has a beautiful and glossy plastic back cover that looks like glass at the view. It has a notch-less screen of 6.53″. And with a tray that houses two SIMs and one microSD card. It has three cameras that come with it which includes QVGA low light sensor, 2MP depth sensor and 48MP as the main camera with a dual-LED flash.
Although, some of the norm features are present including a fingerprint reader that is mounted at the back of the phone, Hotspot, Flashlight, and Bluetooth. Finally, it has a variety of colors which include Quetzal cyan, Nebula Black, and Violet.
Is there anything new or strange in Infinix S5 pro?
The Infinix S5 Pro comes with some new features that are not available on the Infinix S5 which includes the followings;
- Motorized pop-up of 16MP Selfie camera
- The screen size of 6.53” of 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 10 as the operating system
- 48MP rear camera (back camera)
Display & Case Colour
The Infinix S5 Pro has a 6.53” IPS LCD capacitive Touch screen with a high resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has a good quality of graphics on the screen view. This Smartphone comes in different colors of Quetzal cyan, Nebula Black, and Violet.
The Infinix S5 Pro is powered with a 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery. It can last longer when it is fully charged.
It has more features for connectivity like micro USB port 2.0, Bluetooth, and Wi-fi.
Operating System & Apps
The Infinix S5 Pro runs Android 10 as an operating system. It also comes with many apps like Google Assistant, Google Maps, Messenger, Calculator, Calendar, Google Drive, Google Chrome, Facebook and other useful apps.
Network and SIM
The Infinix S5 Pro is a dual SIM Smartphone that uses nano SIM on both SIM slots. It has usual features for networking like Hotspot, Wi-fi, and Bluetooth. It comes with full support for 2G, 3G, and the 4G LTE network band. Moreover, this Smartphone will provide a good internet connection when the Hotspot is on for sharing on the 4G LTE band.
The Infinix S5 Pro comes with a powerful 48MP rear camera with a selfie camera of 16MP. This Smartphone may be a good option for taking professional and large format pictures.
The Infinix S5 Pro is built with an Octa Core Processor Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53) & (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) with MediaTek Helio Chipset.
Memory & Storage
This Infinix S5 pro comes with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage with microSDXC (dedicated slot). This means more apps can run effectively with high speed of data execution.